From our Bat Cave…
It’s getting close!
Halloween night is just around the corner!
Just thought we’d share some safety tips about staying safe
On All Hallows Eve!
1. Always trick or treat with an adult! – Don’t send kids out unattended
2. Stick together! – Big groups are more fun and theres safety in numbers
3. Stick to the plan! – Map out a route in advance and make sure everyone knows the way
4. Leave the light on! – Only go up to homes that have their lights on and look decorated for the occasion
5. Stay outside! – Never go inside anyone’s home. If their not handing out candy in the doorway don’t go in
6. Stay visible! – Dark costumes may look cool but they’re hard to spot in the dark. The lighter the better.
7. Check your treats! – Always look over candy before the little ones gobble it up and only eat treats in their original wrapper.
8. Have fun and eat tons of candy! – I always let the kids go crazy and eat as much candy as they want that first night and then the candy makes a quick exit. Our dentist lets you sell the candy to him. $1 a pound. Now that’s a good deal.
It’s almost here!!!
It’s my favorite time of year!!!
It’s almost Halloween.
You know what that means…
It means that The Fitz Family Fright Fest is just around the corner!
And that’s when I get to strut my stuff and show you all the fun spooky recipes that I sit around thinking of all year.
Stake Bites with Bloody Mary Sauce and
Flayed Flesh on People Pancakes and
Dead Pigs in a Blanket and also
Eyeballs on a cracker…
Yes, we just love Halloween around here. So stay tuned later in the week when I give you great recipes for your party.
Or just come by ours…
We’d love to have you.
Receive the recipe of the day straight to your email:
Enter A Zip Code or City to find local farmer's markets: