It’s getting close!
Halloween night is just around the corner!
Just thought we’d share some safety tips about staying safe
On All Hallows Eve!
1. Always trick or treat with an adult! – Don’t send kids out unattended
2. Stick together! – Big groups are more fun and theres safety in numbers
3. Stick to the plan! – Map out a route in advance and make sure everyone knows the way
4. Leave the light on! – Only go up to homes that have their lights on and look decorated for the occasion
5. Stay outside! – Never go inside anyone’s home. If their not handing out candy in the doorway don’t go in
6. Stay visible! – Dark costumes may look cool but they’re hard to spot in the dark. The lighter the better.
7. Check your treats! – Always look over candy before the little ones gobble it up and only eat treats in their original wrapper.
8. Have fun and eat tons of candy! – I always let the kids go crazy and eat as much candy as they want that first night and then the candy makes a quick exit. Our dentist lets you sell the candy to him. $1 a pound. Now that’s a good deal.